Issues with service starting RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hello,

I'm having some issues getting the "Office Communications Server Audio/Video Conferencing" service to start.

This is the only service that isn’t starting, the others start just fine. I have read in some places that this is related to the "Office Communications Server Front-End" service not starting also but I don’t think this is my issue.

I get the following error message when attempting to start the service through the start services wizard:

Error: No corresponding MSFT_SIPMCUSetting for service DN 'CN=LS AV MCU,CN=Microsoft,CN=EUTEE-OCS1P,CN=Computers,DC=scuuk,DC=corp'. Failure [0xC3EC79E6] Service failed to start as requested.

This is displayed in the application event log:

Service cannot be started. Microsoft.Rtc.Internal.Wmi.NoCorrespondingMsftSipMcuSettingFoundException: No corresponding MSFT_SIPMCUSetting for service DN 'CN=LS AV MCU,CN=Microsoft,CN=EUTEE-OCS1P,CN=Computers,DC=scuuk,DC=corp'.

at Microsoft.Rtc.Internal.Wmi.WmiConsumer.get_Msft_SipMcuSetting()

at Microsoft.Rtc.Server.McuInfrastructure.WmiConfigurationProvider..ctor(IDictionary`2 args)

at Microsoft.Rtc.Server.McuInfrastructure.LsServiceProvider.GetConfigurationProvider()

at Microsoft.Rtc.Server.McuInfrastructure.LsServiceProvider.GetMcuCccpConfigurationProvider()

at Microsoft.Rtc.Server.McuInfrastructure.ServiceProvider.get_McuCccpConfigurationProvider()

at Microsoft.Rtc.Server.McuInfrastructure.ServiceProvider.GetService(Type interfaceType)

at Microsoft.Rtc.Server.McuInfrastructure.RootServiceProvider.GetService[T]()

at Microsoft.Rtc.Server.McuInfrastructure.LsMonitorProvider.CreateNotifier()

at Microsoft.Rtc.Server.McuInfrastructure.ServiceMonitor.<>c__DisplayClass3.<OnStart>b__1()

at Microsof...

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Any help will be hugely appreciated.

Neil Watson
    Thursday, March 27, 2008 3:56 PM