indiatimes.com email RRS feed

• Question

• dear friends if u need space then sign in for indiatimes.com (infinite space) but there is problem that sometimes u do not recieve mail @ indiatimes which is definitaly sent to u.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 9:35 AM

Answers

• Instead of India times Gmail got better than before...

We can have mails upto 2.8 Gb (i.e) Nearly 3 GB

Now u can sign up without any referral... or Invitation....

Get into it

Friday, March 2, 2007 6:10 PM
  • i think yahoo is also one of the best as one of the benefit is that u can load upto 20mb attachment at once at no login and mail problems. REALLY A GOOD ONE
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:19 PM
  • gmailtakes really very long to load and i have heard that while accessing gmail one is more prone to recieve viruses.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:21 PM
  • i was using indiatimes mail quite a long time back...but as it had many problems i shifted to gmail, yahoo and hotmail....
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 1:22 AM
  • ya dear there r many problems with indiatimes my friends did not recieve the important mails which i sent to them even after months, but untill now no probs with yahoo
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:11 PM

All replies

• Instead of India times Gmail got better than before...

We can have mails upto 2.8 Gb (i.e) Nearly 3 GB

Now u can sign up without any referral... or Invitation....

Get into it

Friday, March 2, 2007 6:10 PM
  • i think yahoo is also one of the best as one of the benefit is that u can load upto 20mb attachment at once at no login and mail problems. REALLY A GOOD ONE
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:19 PM
  • gmailtakes really very long to load and i have heard that while accessing gmail one is more prone to recieve viruses.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:21 PM
  • i was using indiatimes mail quite a long time back...but as it had many problems i shifted to gmail, yahoo and hotmail....
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 1:22 AM
  • ya dear there r many problems with indiatimes my friends did not recieve the important mails which i sent to them even after months, but untill now no probs with yahoo
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:11 PM