none
Synctoy 2.1 not copying files on SD Drive

Question

• I have been using Synctoy for years to sync files to a microSD card that is on my MacBook with the OneDrive files on my Windows 10 office computer.  I eject the microSD card from my MacBook, put it in my Windows 10 computer, and backup the files on the card to Onedrive using contribute, and then backup files to my microSD card from my local Onedrive files using contribute.  It all worked perfectly until today.  I recently purchased a 400 GB SD card, and copied the applicable folders from Onedrive to that folder.  I have a Onedrive folder called Docs with miscellaneous files, and ran a sync using contribute from Onedrive to my SD card.  Even though I added some files to my Onedrive/Docs folder today, Synctoy ran and showed that zero (0) files were added to my SD card.  In summary, it's running the sync, showing that it's reviewed both folders, and adding no files as if the folders were identical.  However, they are not - my Onedrive folder has now files that are NOT on the microSD folder, and the sync should show that the files are being added.  How do I get this work again?

• Edited by BuzzLS Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:09 PM
    Tuesday, April 17, 2018 5:15 PM