Status has been "submitted" for a long time... Why? RRS feed

• Question

•  

How long does it take for an ad campaign to be up and running? I applied, created a campaign... and after three weeks... my status is still submitted...

I wonder what I did wrong!

Any suggestions?

guglealo.com

Saturday, August 11, 2007 1:15 PM

All replies

• It takes 2 hours for an ad to be running. After creating an ads, this one and the Keyword are being controlled by a software. After that, if it is necessary, a manually verification will be done.

The status of  a campaign is always 'submitted', even if the ad has been rejected. To check if it is the case, you have to click on your campaign name and then on the ad group name. The page displayed is the 'Keyword performance' which show the status of each keyword (if a keyword has been rejected, you can see the reason of the reject by clicking of the status 'rejected')

If all the keyword are rejected, then it means that the ad is rejected. You can then change the ad by clicking on the tabs 'ads' and then on the ad title and change what is necessary

Hope this helps

pierre

Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:59 AM
  • Thanks. Every keyword has been approved. Campaig is running but I see no activity...

Thursday, August 16, 2007 12:39 AM
  •  

You have to verify if all the parameters are ok

click on your campaign, ad group and then on 'ad group parameters'. Check if the right language is selected (english - USA), the time zone

Check the budget option (by low budget select 'spend until devided')

Check then if you can´t find your ads on live

If everything is ok, contact the support

I hope this help

Thursday, August 16, 2007 7:43 PM