none
The Language Selector at the top of the page doesn't work RRS feed

• Question

• The Language Selector at the top of the page doesn't work, I'd like to view something besides EN-US.
    Sean Gephardt - MSDN Online
    Saturday, February 16, 2008 12:22 AM

Answers

• SeanGephardt said:

The Language Selector at the top of the page doesn't work, I'd like to view something besides EN-US.

These forums are in en-US only, thus the odd experience with the language selector. We are hoping to see more locales in later releases.
    Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:58 PM

All replies

• SeanGephardt said:

The Language Selector at the top of the page doesn't work, I'd like to view something besides EN-US.

These forums are in en-US only, thus the odd experience with the language selector. We are hoping to see more locales in later releases.
    Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:58 PM
  • I hope that when I choose a different language, all of the posts will be translated for me automatically too!

;)

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Sunday, February 17, 2008 11:59 PM
  • Why is Mike's box containing the [Reply, Quote, Vote] buttons Green in color and the others are not?
    You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.

--

Now I get it -it is 'the Answer'
    Monday, February 18, 2008 12:06 AM
  • How is a 'Proposed Answer' elevated to 'The Answer'?

--

Is that something ONLY the OP can do?
    Or can Moderators also mark 'The Answer'? (I certainly HOPE SO!)
    Monday, February 18, 2008 12:07 AM
  • Both moderators and the OP can mark an Answer
    Tuesday, February 19, 2008 12:55 AM