none
SSO implementation of Angular 6 application with .Net core API RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Friends,

Greetings!!

I'm having an application which uses Angular 6 application for the front end and using .Net core web api for fetching details from DB. I need to implement Single Sign on feature for my application using Azure AD. My on-prem AD is in sync with Azure AD.

Can I implement the above SSO using SAML approach or should I try other approaches using MSAL or ADAL?

Can someone give me a solution. Thanks.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 11:01 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Diljith_IND,

Thank you for posting here.

In order to help you find the correct forum to go ask questions, I have moved the thread to where is the forum for ? forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020 1:52 AM
  • I'd try asking for help over here.

https://forums.asp.net/1255.aspx/1?ASP+NET+Core

https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/topics/azure-webapps.html

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020 2:32 AM
  • Hi Xingyu Zhao,

Where can I find that forum. Do u have any link for that? Thank you.

Diljith

Wednesday, April 1, 2020 3:38 AM
  • Hi Xingyu Zhao,

Where can I find that forum. Do u have any link for that? Thank you.

Hello,

Xingyu Zhao is a moderator in the msdn forums and has moved your question to the Where-Is-Forum already (just look at your question archive link).
    Dave Patrick has given you links to forums where you should ask your question. We cannot move your question to these forums. You must open a question in the forums that Dave has given you.

Regards, Guido

Wednesday, April 1, 2020 6:16 AM