none
Forum counters not updating RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I've noticed a few weeks ago that I had a bunch of posts marked as answer on the http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ilm2 forum, and although my points counter increased, the "recent visitors" and "most answers" counters did not.  I have just been advised by Ed Price (MSFT) that this is a separate bug to the issue recently resolved here.

Can someone please take a look at this?  With the related issue now being resolved I am hoping that this one will be much quicker :).

Thanks

Bob Bradley (FIMBob @ TheFIMTeam.com) ... now using Event Broker 3.0 for just-in-time delivery of FIM 2010 policy via the sync engine, and continuous compliance for FIM

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 1:32 AM

Answers

All replies

• This has been about a month or more - haven't heard about any updates.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 2:35 AM
  • I submitted this as a bug request.

I don't think this is the same issue as the Profile activity issue. Picture a database of Forum stats. For one (the leaderboards), you have a tool sitting on top of the database that pulls up stats. For the Profile, you have a separate database on a separate server system. It's regularly pulling feeds from the first database.

Both features (leaderboards + profile) could be down and it wouldn't reflect the original stats being recorded. One doesn't affect the other. But both might need to be fixed from the same breaking cause.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:09 PM
    Owner
  • test.

test.

test.

Regards, Jundan

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:32 PM
  • test.

test.

Regards, Jundan

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:34 PM
  • UPDATE: Bug# 1197792 was created to track this issue.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:06 PM
    Owner
  • Update from engineering team:they will be changing the UX for Forums soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards, Jundan

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:48 PM
  • What UX stands for?

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:10 PM
  • Hi Naomi\ dегоsnес,

Please ignore my reply regarding changing the UX. I'm sorry for the incorrect info.

If there is any update, I will let you know. Thanks!

Regards, Jundan

Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:05 AM