Still trying RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Still trying after about a year no results so far put in a new campaign see how that works but I think I may be wasting my time. All the big boys have the monoply in searches.

IE write in your own blogg does not show up in searches put a few coments in e-bays blog or Blogger and it comes up top of the list. You need value for money tried Google which after spending £50 showed no results, Yahoo £75 showned no sales or results, hoping for better results with MSn its waite and see but I am not hopeful it will do any thing to help sales.

Jocar

Friday, February 15, 2008 12:59 PM

Answers

All replies

• Have you picked up any books to help you out? So far iv had the best luck with adwords and thats after reading a couple different books.. They really do help you out.

Sunday, February 24, 2008 2:18 PM
  • I made a reply, but I accidentally posted it as a new thread (sorry):

http://forums.microsoft.com/AdCenter/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2900343&SiteID=44

Monday, February 25, 2008 9:14 AM
  • My advice is to call support and devote some time to work with them. They have great support persons who will work with you to find success. They even call you back to continue.

It has been my experience that what does work in google and yahoo does not always work in adcenter and you must take some time to learn the system, to research your keywords in order to find out what does work and does not work. Have support go over all the settings and teach you all the tricks and tips that will help you to learn the system.
    Saturday, March 8, 2008 4:54 PM
  • Hi! I totally agree with you! I have been trying to crack this for along time as well! I have tried Google, and now MSN. So far, I have done nothing but loose money. With all the clicks, not 1 sale at all!! I also feel that to really compete, you must have a good cushion of cash to allow you to succeed! Whoever said  that you could make money from marketing this way, paying .05 to .25 cents a keyword, needs a smack in the teeth!

To even get near the top pages, I have had to bid as high as 3-4 dollars a keyword. And funnily that doesn't even put me on the first page. So here I am, I have the same products, same sort of ad, and use basically the same keywords. Seems like there is only 1 variable that isn't the same.......my bank account.

Saturday, March 8, 2008 7:10 PM