referrenced memory? RRS feed

• Question

• There are certain websites that i cannot access because of a certain error. I have observed that this error occurs only when i try to access live chat sites like an online game or a live video feed/chat. The error is:  

The instruction at "0x7c 901010" referenced memory at "0x0000001c". The memory could not be "read".

Any help would be much appreciated.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:33 AM

All replies

• While searching another matter I came across an article relating to stop code 0x0000001c @ http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=286362 do'nt know if this is what you're looking for but it may help
    Thursday, February 8, 2007 4:30 PM
  • i have this porblem 2 as it happens on xp and pro the link u gave seems to goto one for win2000 any one get any more news on this blue screen error think it has something to do with Vmon.exe and afd.sys or what ever thanks
    Wednesday, February 14, 2007 10:39 PM
  • I saw an explanation for this although I can't remember where. It resulted in Zone alarm conflictig with SP2 and/or some email software. The solution was to uninstall it and use windows firewall instead. This may be you're problem, hope that helps.
    Thursday, February 15, 2007 3:48 PM
  • yes ya right to start with i never knew it was related to zone alarm till i kept looking

some also say spydoc

i was using and older zonealarm and then used to get different problem it never clicked so i think ya right to fix it remove zone alarm :) thanks for the help :)

Thursday, February 15, 2007 4:48 PM