#1st on google TWO years PR 3 well ranked on yahoo, DEAD in Live.com no ranked RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hello,

I have some websites, every website is well ranked everywhere included Live.com, but my MAIN website www.buyforexsignals.com is not ranked at all in MSN/LIVE. Why? I have registered my websites on Webmaster Tools and it says that I have more than 220 backlinks (high quality links) but index pages: N/A. Also MSNBOT doesnt come to visit me anymore. I have a good sitemap.xml robots.txt, good content, but Live doesn't care about it.

What can I do?

Any suggestions?

You can see I have very good ranking in yahoo and google for "forex signals" "best forex signals" "forex alerts" keywords.

Please help me to solve this issue.

I have other websites made on the same structure which are well ranked on MSN/LIVE, like: www.buyleadsemail.com and www.forexsignlsprovider.com

regards,

Mauro Sciaccaluga

info@buyforexsignals.com

sciack@gmail.com

Thursday, September 11, 2008 1:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Your site is showing as blocked.  Be sure to review our Guidelines for successful indexing to ensure that you are not doing anything that would get your site blocked in the future.

In the webmaster tools there is a link to submit your site for reinclusion if it is blocked or if you suspect that your website was incorrectly identified as spam, please do the following:

1. Open the Live Search Site Owner support form.
    2. In the boxes provided, type your name and e-mail address.
    3. In the What type of problem do you have? list, select Other.
    4. In the box provided, describe the issue, including the following information:
      • The search words that you use
      • The URL
      • Request re-inclusion
    Friday, September 12, 2008 5:06 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Your site is showing as blocked.  Be sure to review our Guidelines for successful indexing to ensure that you are not doing anything that would get your site blocked in the future.

In the webmaster tools there is a link to submit your site for reinclusion if it is blocked or if you suspect that your website was incorrectly identified as spam, please do the following:

1. Open the Live Search Site Owner support form.
    2. In the boxes provided, type your name and e-mail address.
    3. In the What type of problem do you have? list, select Other.
    4. In the box provided, describe the issue, including the following information:
      • The search words that you use
      • The URL
      • Request re-inclusion
    Friday, September 12, 2008 5:06 PM
  • Hello Brett,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked in Webmaster Tools and it says my website is not BLOCKED. Why you say is it blocked? Anyway I will send a claim in the support form.

Regards

Sunday, September 14, 2008 5:39 PM