none
Submit Button Stops Working in Chrome 29

Question

• I updated to Chrome 29.0.1547 last night and the submit button stops working. But with Chrome ver 28.x it was working perfectly. IN INTERNET EXPLORER SUBMIT BUTTON WORKS WELL, SO PLEASE USE INTERNET EXPLORER WHEN SUBMITTING WINDOWS PHONE and WINDOWS 8 APPS

Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:38 PM

Answers

• the submit button stops working

In a particular context?  FWIW I had the same thing happen with IE11 in a very deeply nested thread.  I had to post my reply at the root to get it posted.  Also, I was using the Developer Tools, Network Capture so I could see that no network activity at all resulted from my clicking on the Submit button but when I did check HTML source some icon for it was rendered via the web.  So I suspect a script bug for my example.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Thursday, August 22, 2013 5:43 PM

All replies

• I split this question our from this old answered thread:

Issue: Submit button is not working in Chrome

because it seems like it could be a new issue. Can anyone verify that the new version of Chrome introduced this problem?

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:50 PM
  • Have you tryied to reinstall Chrome? It may been a chrome error.
    Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:53 PM
  • Test.

Seems to work OK for me in the latest version of Google Chrome in these forums.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Thursday, August 22, 2013 5:31 PM
  • the submit button stops working

In a particular context?  FWIW I had the same thing happen with IE11 in a very deeply nested thread.  I had to post my reply at the root to get it posted.  Also, I was using the Developer Tools, Network Capture so I could see that no network activity at all resulted from my clicking on the Submit button but when I did check HTML source some icon for it was rendered via the web.  So I suspect a script bug for my example.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Thursday, August 22, 2013 5:43 PM