how to conver microsoft money 99 to sunset and then change to quicken RRS feed

• Question

• i need information about if it is possible to change from money 99 to other version like sunset ( than I have seen I can download for free ) and the use quicken , and I dont know if I will need old version of quicken .

Please give me easy steps

I am usin money 99 in a computer with window 7 

thank for helping

Saturday, October 7, 2017 4:49 PM

All replies

• Is your Money 99 from the US? If so, maybe yes, no problem.  Maybe there will be some difficulty. To make sure you don't mess up Money 99 before moving on, I would try the conversion with Money Plus Deluxe on a different computer. Preferably that computer would be running a 32-bit windows rather than 64-bit. If you need to use the same computer, check back for some additional considerations. You may need to use the US trial version of Money 2004 as an intermediate step. Fortunately that is available at  http://moneymvps.org/downloads/Trials.aspx . Before installing that, set the date on your computer to something like 3/3/2004. Do the conversion, and then change the date back.

If no, or you fail in a conversion otherwise, you could do QIF Export from Money 99 and Import into Money Plus Check back for tips on that. The QIF process will lose some info in the process.

Saturday, October 7, 2017 5:43 PM