Fail to open on Mac RRS feed

• Question

• Hello i had this application on my mac before the update on december 4th and it worked perfectly, then the application failed to install properly during the update and i found no other way then re-installing. After that didnt work i deleted my mac from the mesh and re-added. After that i deleted my account all together in order to make a new one. Then i came to find out that the mac tech preview was full then waited 4 days for the ability to have it again. Now very angry it still does not work, i just open live mesh after installation and it says it unexpectedly quit. This is my last resort to see if anyone out there had this same problem or can solve it.
    Tuesday, December 9, 2008 1:02 AM

Answers

• Haven't seen any reports that match that exact problem, I'd suggest sending your logs in to get things checked out.

From the front page:

Mac users: Click on the Live Mesh icon in the top-right corner of your screen and select Collect Live Mesh Logs. This will generate a .zip file on your desktop.

Then send it in
    to lmprev@microsoft.com or lodge a bug via Connect.

Good Luck!
    • Proposed as answer by nachmore Tuesday, December 9, 2008 2:18 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ben [Live Mesh] Tuesday, December 9, 2008 10:12 PM
    Tuesday, December 9, 2008 1:16 AM

All replies

• Haven't seen any reports that match that exact problem, I'd suggest sending your logs in to get things checked out.

From the front page:

Mac users: Click on the Live Mesh icon in the top-right corner of your screen and select Collect Live Mesh Logs. This will generate a .zip file on your desktop.

Then send it in
    to lmprev@microsoft.com or lodge a bug via Connect.

Good Luck!
    • Proposed as answer by nachmore Tuesday, December 9, 2008 2:18 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ben [Live Mesh] Tuesday, December 9, 2008 10:12 PM
    Tuesday, December 9, 2008 1:16 AM
  • ok i feel slightly strange that this problem is occurring only to me, but thank you
    Tuesday, December 9, 2008 2:08 AM
  • There seem to be a number of Mac related issues that are somewhat isolated (not saying that yours is one of them) - I could never get the client to run on my mac :(

Once you've sent the logs in, if it's a known problem you'll probably get a quick answer with a resolution back. If not, then you've helped the Mac team track down a bug that could affect others!

Good Luck :)
    Tuesday, December 9, 2008 2:18 AM