none
Read string by lines RRS feed

All replies

• What string?

Live as if you were going to die today, learn as if you were going to live forever -Mahatma Gandhi

• Marked as answer by Zạl Sunday, January 20, 2019 5:31 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by KareninstructorMVP Sunday, January 20, 2019 6:41 PM
    Sunday, January 20, 2019 5:25 PM
  • Well this is bizard, a question then a question in respond then an answer that is not an answer???

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Sunday, January 20, 2019 5:52 PM
  • string yourstring= "Live as if you were going to die today, learn as if you were going to live forever -Mahatma Gandhi"

TextBox1.text = yourstring;

TextBox1.TextWrapping = TextWrapping.Wrap;

• Edited by ThisNewbie Sunday, January 20, 2019 6:08 PM
    Sunday, January 20, 2019 6:05 PM
  • Since there is no real question here this post is being moved to off-topic.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Sunday, January 20, 2019 6:42 PM
  • You will probably get more useful answers if you post the question in one of the forums that deals with whatever language you intend ot code in.
    Monday, January 21, 2019 12:08 AM