none
Software for CPU cooling?

Question

• Hi from time to time my CPU is very hot.............i would like to know if there´s a software program that cools my CPU?
    Sunday, August 16, 2015 2:25 PM

Answers

All replies

• There's no way to cool a CPU other than hardware modification. Check you casing air flow and cpu fan for proper aeration. A software could clock down your CPU but you'll loose some speed.

http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/best-overclocking-software-15-top-apps-721381

Benoit Lecours | Blog: System Center Dudes

Sunday, August 16, 2015 2:40 PM
  • Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, August 17, 2015 2:34 PM
  • Hello,

Further questions should be asked in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, August 17, 2015 2:34 PM
  • I'd get in touch with the hardware or pc manufacturer for recommendations.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Monday, August 17, 2015 2:41 PM