none
Blind Transfer back to router RRS feed

• Question

•  

I'm using Speech Server with a cisco 3725 router to take calls from the PSTN.

I have another 3725 router that's connected to our inbound ACD.

I would like to take a call on the Speech server and do a blind transfer to the other router.

I setup the other Cisco router as a Sip Peer / Trusted Peer and am using setting the called party address of the blind transfer activity to the routers IP address. I getting and error that say's: Not sure what format to use but I'm setting it to the incoming calls ANI and the routers IP address.

A transfer failed in call state Transfering after receving notify Failed in the event log.

I'm I barking up the wrong tree. Is this possible?

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 6:42 PM

All replies

• By the way this is how I'm setting the transfer. Works fine when I set the IP to an PC running a softphone.

Not sure what I would set the user value to when transfering back to the other router.

Dim suta As SipUriTelephonyAddress

suta = New SipUriTelephonyAddress()

suta.Host = "x.x.x.x"

suta.Port = 5060

suta.User = "4444"

Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:08 AM
  • Does anyone have any idea?

Is there any other info I can provide that will clarify what I'm trying to do?

I'm basicly trying to front end our PBX with the Speech Server.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 4:03 PM
  • If the transfers are making it to your IP phone, then your PSTN PBX is doing its job fine.

You should try dialing the ACD router directly using your soft phone, providing the ACD's appropriate user and host info.  If you get through to the call center, then passing that same user and host vis speech server should work.

I'm running into an issue where the blind transfer will only direct the originating call to the host, user and port.  However, SIP URIs may contain other information (examples rfc3261, 19.1.3) and this info is "lost" when transferring.

Sniffing the traffic should let you know where you are having a problem.  If you see a 503 rejection, the user probably doesn't exist in the ACD call router.

Eric

Friday, November 30, 2007 5:26 PM