When trying to validate microsoft office 2007 it opens an empty microsoft word file RRS feed

• Question

• I have a preinstalled microsoft office 2007 on my laptop,when I try to validate it

from this link http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/

I have this msg "Get Genuine Microsoft Software" and when I open this msg I see the following lines:

"Below is a list of the products that did not pass validation and instructions for addressing each product. Recommended approach:

• If a single product did not pass validation, take actions outlined below to get genuine Office
    • If multiple products did not pass validation, identify your most needed Office product or suite and take actions outlined below to get genuine Office. Uninstall other, non-genuine Office products that are preventing you from passing validation.
    [0x80180103]

Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007

Problem: The product key used to install Office has been identified by Microsoft as a key that was issued to a large, corporate customer. This key is reserved for the exclusive use of this customer, and cannot be used to install other copies of Microsoft Office.

Solution: If your computer belongs to a large organization and you believe you are receiving this message in error, talk to your system administrator.

If your computer does not belong to a large organization, you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. In that case, your best options to acquire genuine Microsoft Office are outlined on this Office Genuine Advantage web page. You can also contact the business where you purchased Office, purchased your computer with Office pre-installed, or had your computer serviced. Ask for their help to ensure that the copy of Office you purchased or received with the purchase of a new computer is genuine.

To uninstall Office products:

1. Quit all Office programs.
    2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
    3. Double-click Add or Remove Programs. (For Windows Vista, under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.)
    4. In the Currently installed programs list, locate and select products that did not pass validation
    5. Click Remove to remove the product(s) that you want to uninstall from the computer. (For Windows Vista, right-click product(s) and choose Uninstall.) "

I try something else

when I opend "try office on the web for 60 days "  I have a msg that I must install an update then I press continue

when I did this it open a window

------

START USING OFFICE 2010 TODAY
    DOWNLOAD NOW

Already purchased the Office 2010 Product Key Card for your new PC?

Click here to download and install Microsoft Office 2010.
    BUY NOW

Click here to purchase and download Microsoft Office 2010.
    TRY NOW

Click here to try Microsoft Office 2010.
     OFFICE 2007 ON YOUR PC
    Activate Office 2007
    Did you purchase a copy of Office 2007 with your new PC?
    Click here to activate the software preinstalled on your computer.
    Try Office 2007
    Click here to Try Microsoft Office 2007. "

when I click on the bold sentence it opens an empty microsoft word file

so,please help me

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:08 PM Moved to appropriate forum category (From:Genuine Benefits)
    Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:30 PM

Answers

• "Mohannad Hashem" wrote in message news:2147f500-6e75-477b-9359-144fa37584e9...
    "Mohannad Hashem" wrote in message news:ba2fa2ba-f7d4-4742-b0f9-d72e5948272c...

I have a preinstalled microsoft office 2007 on my laptop,when I try to validate it

How did you 'preinstall' Office 2007 on your PC? - this can normally only be done by the OEM.
    To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    --
    I am sorry,I do not speak english and when I write "preinstall" I thought it means  microsoft office was on my laptop
    when I bought it and I am not the one who install it
    the link is not working I do not know why,when I click on it I have this msg
    "Internet Explorer can not display the webpage" even that I am connected to the internet
    I tried also to enter to this link from Google I have the same mag

Try resetting your IE security to default.
    The link should immediately start downloading the executable file for the tool, and you may have disabled this in one of your security settings either in IE, your firewall, or your anti-malware apps.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, October 11, 2010 10:19 PM
    Friday, September 24, 2010 8:03 AM

All replies

• "Mohannad Hashem" wrote in message news:ba2fa2ba-f7d4-4742-b0f9-d72e5948272c...

I have a preinstalled microsoft office 2007 on my laptop,when I try to validate it

How did you 'preinstall' Office 2007 on your PC? - this can normally only be done by the OEM.
    To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.

--

Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:15 AM
  • "Mohannad Hashem" wrote in message news:ba2fa2ba-f7d4-4742-b0f9-d72e5948272c...

--
    I am sorry,I do not speak english and when I write "preinstall" I thought it means  microsoft office was on my laptop
    "Internet Explorer can not display the webpage" even that I am connected to the internet

Friday, September 24, 2010 6:15 AM
  • "Mohannad Hashem" wrote in message news:2147f500-6e75-477b-9359-144fa37584e9...
    "Mohannad Hashem" wrote in message news:ba2fa2ba-f7d4-4742-b0f9-d72e5948272c...

--

Try resetting your IE security to default.
    The link should immediately start downloading the executable file for the tool, and you may have disabled this in one of your security settings either in IE, your firewall, or your anti-malware apps.

--

• Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, October 11, 2010 10:19 PM
    Friday, September 24, 2010 8:03 AM