How to mirror windows 10 pc desktop to android and ios tablets RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am trying to find a usable method of mirroring a windows 10 pc screen to about 15 tablets (iPads and Android) in a stand alone network (no internet).  I have tried using Splashtop Classroom but it requires an internet connection to connect to their servers but I wanted to know if there another piece of software which would do this or if I could do it from within Windows 10 itself.  I am looking for a free / cheap solution as this is only for a week or two.

Thanks

Chris

• Moved by Just Karl Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:55 PM Looking for the correct forum
    Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:25 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:55 PM

All replies

• You need to specify "desktop". "Desktop" has many aspects/elements, e.g. color/image of its background, icons on it, width/height of it....

Ashidacchi

Tuesday, January 2, 2018 1:29 PM
  • Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl