Stop adding citations to my profile RRS feed

• Question

• The last time I checked my profile (around 7 months ago) it was correct in terms of the papers that I had authored although the graphs and co-author interface is wrong (see my previous post on this topic).  Today when I checked in I had an additional 34 papers added to my list.  None of these are mine.  

I stopped authoring scientific papers 15 years ago when I left science to pursue a business career.  If you could lock my profile so that I don't have any more papers credited to me and that I don't have to periodically check, I would appreciate it.

Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:18 PM

Answers

• Dear pjmccann3,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search.

Citation information is calculated based on the tens of millions of scholarly articles currently discoverable within Microsoft Academic Search. As more content gets indexed, accuracy and completeness will continue to improve.

However, if there are papers added to your profile that were not authored by you, we would be happy to remove those publications from your profile or provide you with instructions so that you may do so. Please feel free to email us at acadfb@microsoft.com with your information, if you do not wish to post it here on this forum.

We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

Thursday, June 21, 2012 10:22 PM