none
HTC X7500 Advantage Pocket PC SIM Free Phone RRS feed

• Question

• HTC X7500 Advantage Pocket PC SIM Free Phone

The HTC Advantage X7500 is the cutting edge mobile device for business functionality with high-speed global connectivity and PC-style power – yet it will easily fit in your pocket.

The HTC Advantage is not just a productive worker, but it’s a great entertainer too. With excellent battery life and a huge 5-inch VGA colour touch screen, use it all day to watch videos, browse the web, or navigate anywhere with inbuilt GPS and TomTom NAVIGATOR 6. This coupled with the full keyboard makes typing messages and keeping up with contacts effortless.

HTC Advantage X7500 features at a glance:

• Dimensions: 133 x 98 x 16 mm
    • Weight: 359 g
    • Talk time: Up to 5 hours
    • Standby time: Up to 300 hours
    • Display: 5" TFT touchscreen, 256K colors, 640 x 480 pixels
    • Operating system: Windows Mobile 5.0
    • Intel 624 MHz with ATI Graphic Chip with auto focus and flash
    • Full QWERTY Keyboard
    • Memory: 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM
    • Built in GPS Receiver
    • Camera: 3.0 Megapixels Camera with auto focus and flash
    • Dual speakers
    • Expandable with miniSD memory cards
    • Bluetooth® 2.0, Wi-Fi® and GPRS
    • HSDPA / GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900

Typical box contents: Pocket PC Phone, stylus, headsets, charger, battery (Li-Ion 2200 mAh), manual and softwares.

Buy HTC Advantage X7500 SIM Free (unlocked) phone / PDA for use on all UK GSM networks like O2, Vodafone, Orange, T-Mobile and Virgin (pre-pay and contract). The HTC Advantage X7500 will work on all GSM networks in North America such as T Mobile (Voicestream), Cingular, AT&T GSM service and Fido. It will work on any Network in Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. You will need to use your own SIM card with operable GSM line.

Friday, May 25, 2007 6:53 PM

All replies

• Whats the cost of the Pocket PC? When will it be available in India?
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 4:22 PM
  • it has released in US Market, but i dont seems so that it has arrived to Indian market yet. if it arrives, it could be worth useful(without a sim).

Bye

Sunday, May 27, 2007 7:27 PM
  • Thank you for the info Sunil...
    Monday, May 28, 2007 2:27 AM
  • Hi friend I dnt think so its too usefull for us and its not handy also...
    as per the cost concerned its out of middle class families
    Monday, May 28, 2007 5:29 AM
  • i agree with u raman, that it could be worthy for middle class families, but just think, if it arrives to indian market and after little years everyone could have it, just as cell phone; most people were not using, but nw its a common and a daily need for all of us.

i hope, its cost would certainly down for little years, if this product is successfull

Bye

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 10:50 AM