How to create quick form for task and service in CRM 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to show quick create form for task when I create a task from subgrid in CRM 2013. In task entity by default quick create is unchecked how to enable checked?

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:57 AM

All replies

• Select quick create form in customization and click Activate

Regards Faisal

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:40 AM
  • I select quick created form and activate but an error is occurred "you can't activate this type of form"
    Wednesday, July 23, 2014 4:13 AM
  • Hi Aamir,

Unfortunately, since Task is a system OOB entity, and it already has "Allow Quick Create" unchecked, you can't enable that. However. the Quick Create form for Task is already activated by default, and you should be able to create tasks from the dashboard, by clicking on the + Create button.

You get the error "You can't activate this type of form" since it's already activated and you're trying to activate it again.

Admin QuikView Solution for CRM 2013

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 5:17 AM
  • Hi,

i have created a subgrid of task, when i click plus (+) for creating a task new window is opened,but i want to open quick create form

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:12 AM
  • Hi Aamir,

The (+) sign wont open up a Quick Create. Quick Create forms are meant to be opened from the Dashboard. You cant have a Quick Create pop up from the sub grid, at least not OOB.

Admin QuikView Solution for CRM 2013

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:40 AM
  • I want to open form like this

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:19 AM