OT: Using the MS Live SDK -> Can't log in RRS feed

• Question

• (I could't find a better place to post this issue, so I post it here. Let me know if there is a better place.)

I'm using the MS Live SDK v5.5 in an older App still supporting WinPhone 7.x. Recently an user approached me and said that the sync to OneDrive isn't working anymore, which wasn't a problem before. I could verify that the MS login screen comes up and shows both the "email" page and the "password" page, but then it seems to fail. It looks like an embedded web site that can't be displayed. Is the SDK deprecated or what could be the reason for this?

• Moved by Weiwei Cai Monday, August 14, 2017 1:53 AM not Silverlight issue
    Thursday, August 10, 2017 8:00 PM

All replies

• Hi AlexanderEsser,

This forum is discuss developing Silverlight for Windows Phone.

Since your problem is related to MS Live SDK, please post your problem to Stack Overflow where you will provide a stronger community and faster responses to development questions than this forum has in the past. Thanks for your understanding.

Please refer:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/onedrive/en-US/41ff8adc-73b6-4df0-9934-ca1840ca6735/live-connect-forum-relocated-to-stack-overflow?forum=messengerconnect

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 11, 2017 7:12 AM
  • I have the same issue with an app targeted WP8 platform and using LiveSDK 5.6.3. Impossible to authorize. Does this MS service work now or it is cancelled? This question is mainly to MS not to community. 
    Friday, August 11, 2017 10:36 AM
  • Hi LeoAlex,

As far as I know, I don't get any news about MS Service is cancelled. According to the document of The Live SDK, it support following features.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/dn631819.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

In addition, this forum is discuss Silverlight develop issue. Windows Live Developer forum has archived on MSDN and the Microsoft supporters will support this type of question on Stack Overflow. I also suggest you post your problem on Stack Overflow to get a professional support. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 14, 2017 1:53 AM
  • Same here, please provide some information as it is either outage on OneDrive side (like the one on Aug 11th) or something is broken.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45671789/cannot-login-with-onedrive-livesdk-after-11-aug-2017-outage

Monday, August 14, 2017 12:23 PM
  • Hi Weiwei.

I see your point, but also agree with LeoAlex that this seems like an internal MS issue. Maybe you could point someone in the MS Live team to the issue that Vitaly Knyazev created on SO? 

Thanks

Monday, August 14, 2017 8:16 PM