My Key Updater failed : Product Key Update Failure.. RRS feed

• General discussion

• I try to set my firewall off and proxy settings. all of them are disable, the application says that im not connected even i was. I wrote this just a few minutes after the said problem..

PRODUCT KEY UPDATE FAILURE:

The application has encountered an error while downloading required files from Microsoft. Please ensure the machine is connected to the internet and try again. [Error: 0x80004005]

i try everything , turn off and disable antivirus and proxy setting/firewall, still it gives me the same result.. PLEASE help me everyone.. T_T

Monday, February 21, 2011 2:33 PM

All replies

• "UpdateSeeker" wrote in message news:baf07a55-aa7e-44ed-abb5-368a9da875a3...

I try to set my firewall off and proxy settings. all of them are disable, the application says that im not connected even i was. I wrote this just a few minutes after the said problem..

PRODUCT KEY UPDATE FAILURE:

The application has encountered an error while downloading required files from Microsoft. Please ensure the machine is connected to the internet and try again. [Error: 0x80004005]

i try everything , turn off and disable antivirus and proxy setting/firewall, still it gives me the same result.. PLEASE help me everyone.. T_T

You're posting in the wrong forum - please repost in the correct forum for your operating system here

Before doing so, I suggest that you download, install, update and run a Full System scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (www.malwarebytes.org) and delete everything it finds.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Monday, February 21, 2011 3:37 PM