Sharing accounts i CRM Dynamics RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a small company and we are 9 persons all together. We work with the same accounts but in different projects. Our problem is that we can´t look at prospect/customers in the wiev "My accounts" since the account only can have one owner.

We have tried to share accounts both ways, but still the same problem. Is it possible to solve this, and in that case how?

I´m hoping for your support...

//Lars

Monday, March 31, 2014 12:42 PM

All replies

• Lars,

If your roles have privilege to view those accounts then you can use the 'Active Accounts' view instead of 'My active accounts'. Active accounts view will display all the accounts that you have read permissions on and with active status. You could also set the 'Active Accounts' view to be the default view.

HTH

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Proposed as answer by Mamatha Swamy Monday, March 31, 2014 6:25 PM
    Monday, March 31, 2014 6:25 PM
  • Mamatha, thanks for your respons.

I didn´t give the complete wiev of the problem...

The porpose is to select the accounts that you focus on. If you are forced to use Active Accounts you loose that possibility to select the accounts you have choosen to have the biggest potential.

//Lars

Monday, March 31, 2014 7:19 PM
  • AFAIK the customization UI doesn't allow getting the details from the Record Share (PoA). Check if the solution in this post helps.

Have you considered achieving this using teams / Team Ownership for the records?

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Monday, March 31, 2014 10:13 PM