Activation Problem RRS feed

• Question

• I reinstalled windows and activated the software. No problems there. When i reboot, before i can even click on my name to login a message comes up saying i must activate before i can login. This is on the welcome screen.  If i click yes it starts to load windows, the activation box comes up and says you have sucessfully activated windows. then it throws me back out to the welcome login in screen. i click on my name to login and again it says i must activate windows to login. If i click no, it just  goes back to the welcome screen and i can click my name to login and repeat the whole precess again. Basically no matter what i do it throws me back out to the welcome login screen even after it says i sucessfully validated it. Any idea how to fix this?
    Sunday, March 9, 2008 11:27 PM

Answers

• Hello Skrilla,

I recommend that you create a (no cost) WGA support request at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52029. If they are unable to resolve the issue, they will most likely forward you to the Vista Support group for further assistance.

Thank you,

Darin Smith

WGA Forum Manager

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 9:14 PM