Consensus best practice: run expired M+ or go to Sunset? RRS feed

• Question

• I have Sunset running in one VM, but have taken an "it ain't (yet) broke" approach to the formerly full function validated installs of M+, mostly just because of time/priorities.

What are others doing? Why? Upsides/downsides?

Sunday, February 13, 2011 4:03 PM

All replies

• Dick,

After going with Money 2007 Premium for over four years (Sept 2006 to Jan 2011) I decided to upgrade to Money Plus Sunset even thou I knew I would lose the auto updates of stock and fund prices. So now I enter my twelve prices daily manually while I hear that Microsoft still has not stopped the auto updates. Am I upset? NO!. Money is still a great product and what it helps me with my personal finance for the past 16+ years can never be replaced.
                        Steve

Sunday, February 13, 2011 8:30 PM
  • Dick,

After going with Money 2007 Premium for over four years (Sept 2006 to Jan 2011) I decided to upgrade to Money Plus Sunset even thou I knew I would lose the auto updates of stock and fund prices. So now I enter my twelve prices daily manually while I hear that Microsoft still has not stopped the auto updates. Am I upset? NO!. Money is still a great product and what it helps me with my personal finance for the past 16+ years can never be replaced.
                        Steve

I downloaded it but see no reason to install it. My quotes update fin on Money Deluxe 2006. Sunset is pretty much the same anyway.
    Monday, February 14, 2011 7:12 PM