none
MS Office2010 language pack proofing tool without changing UI, which is which RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Regarding Microsoft Office 2010, I may have misunderstood the literature regarding the language packs or language proofing tools. 1st of all I am not sure if they are 2 different names for the same thing or not. Are they? 2nd I do not in ay way want to change my UI with a different language. All I want to be able to do is -1- let Office not give me those squiggly red lines when I write in a different language  -2- be able to spell-check and grammar check in the other language. And since I often use more than one language at the same time (2 to 3) be able to use all of the languages for spell-check etc. at the same time. So what exactly am I looking for?

What I have legally downloaded are 3 files that have such a series of numbers/letters: X16-37717.exe, X16-37707.exe, X16-37690.exe. Are these the right kind of stuff I am looking for?

Thanks

Whatever works

• Moved by Jie Bao Friday, May 11, 2012 3:25 AM (From:General Office Development)
    Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:09 PM

All replies

• Hi pintree,

I think you will receive more helpful suggestions at Answer Forum Your qustion dosen't fit here.

Best regards,

T.X.

Friday, May 11, 2012 2:21 AM
  • Sorry about the mistake. Thanks for letting me know. 

The email received telling me your message says that you moved it. Yet I think what it meant is that it has been removed from here and that I (not you) should go to the other forum instead and ask my question there. Is this right, or has my question indeed been moved for me?

Thanks

Whatever works

Friday, May 11, 2012 3:32 AM