none
My post is being flagged as spam for no apparent (to me) reason RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

So I have a legitimate question about Azure DSVM and I need help; which is why i posted a thread here: https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4528c7cc-16b9-4967-9611-3d11020b7391/how-to-choose-r-servers-r-as-default-in-operationalization-remote-r-workspace-and-rstudio-server?forum=dsvm

I'm trying to edit the post to move the line of code that sets the password to the front of the line and to remove the unnecessary --> " <-- quote from it so that it is correct, but each time I get a message that my post is flagged as spam.

It couldn't be further from spam - I'm trying the DSVM service because my team wants to convince a company to switch to Azure for their Fraud Detection needs. But I truly want the R Server to load instead of the R Open; hence the legitimate post.

Please stop flagging my post as spam, and I'd appreciate any help with the actual problem.

Sunday, January 28, 2018 12:33 PM

Answers

All replies

• This happens for new forums users that have not yet been verified. You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug  

(also I just checked and your post is not marked spam)

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, January 28, 2018 1:33 PM
  • Probably another reason is because of your IP. It usually happens in most forum sites (but I'm not sure)
    Sunday, January 28, 2018 7:10 PM
  • Probably another reason is because of your IP. It usually happens in most forum sites (but I'm not sure)

Actually its nothing to do with source addressing. It happens for all new users that have not been verified. (spam reduction measures)

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, January 28, 2018 7:47 PM
  • Also, the question is not flagged as spam. The message the OP got is just confusing.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Sunday, January 28, 2018 7:57 PM
  • I see. I wasn't aware of that.
    It's just a bit upsetting trying to make a change and seeing that message ^^

Thank you all for the information and assistance.

Sunday, January 28, 2018 8:14 PM
  • Sounds good, you're welcome.

Sunday, January 28, 2018 8:19 PM