issues with connecting iphone RRS feed

• Question

• After turning my router to a secure network my pc is connected and I used a flash drive to connect all wireless laptops with live one care instructions. I can't figure how to connect my iphone 3g to my wifi secured network?
    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:25 AM

Answers

• From OneCare help:

To add a device to a newly secured wireless network, follow the instructions in the manufacturer's manual for the device. If you need more help, contact the manufacturer of the device.

Note

You must enter the SSID (Service Set Identifier, also known as the network name. A unique name entered to access a WiFi network that enables communication between network users and the access point.) and network key to add a device.

To add a computer to a wireless network if you used the Add a PC wizard in Windows Live OneCare:
    1. On the computer that you used to help secure the wireless network, click Change Settings.
    2. On Firewall tab, click Advanced settings.
    3. On the Network connections tab, click your wireless network, and then click Details.
    4. The SSID and network key appear in the Security Information area.
    Note

If you added a computer or a device to the network manually, read the instructions in the manufacturer's manual, or contact the manufacturer of the router for information about how to obtain the network name and network key.

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:41 PM