Mouse button reaction RRS feed

• General discussion

• I seem to be having difficulty making the right mouse button respond when I right click on the Start button. I am looking to see "explore" but nothing shows up.

When I left click on the Start button and then left click on the "programs" option, the mouse is unresponsive.

I've checked the mouse options and all seems to be working properly.

Sunday, February 10, 2008 2:36 AM

All replies

• Joan and Denny:

You're off topic for this forum, which is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare. You may want to try the Microsoft Public newsgroups here: http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/Default.aspx

-steve

Monday, February 11, 2008 2:21 PM
  • Your are correct! I am off topic . . . sort of. It took a while, but I realized that it isn't my mouse action at all.

However, since my install of Windows Live OneCare, I seem to have lost the ability to use the START button properly. If I right click on the START button, I don't get to "explore." If I left click on the START button, then try to click on "ALL PROGRAMS," I get no response at all.

Do I need to uninstall Windows Live OneCare and reinstall?

Thanks.

Friday, February 15, 2008 3:21 PM
  • Did you have this problem before you installed OneCare?? If not then try the uninstall and reinstall be sure there are no other anti-virus, spyware on you computer.

chuck

Friday, February 15, 2008 4:29 PM