Email Router backlogs RRS feed

• Question

• We are using CRM2011 and the email router set up. when an email gets router with what seems like a specific CRM user in the attachment, it backs up the entire queue and draws this error:

. System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault]: queue With Id = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 Does Not Exist (Fault Detail is equal to Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault).

Anyone know how to troubleshoot this? Why does it seem like this user has a queue ID of 0 and how did this get this like this? . or better yet how do I fix it?
    Monday, July 17, 2017 12:51 AM

All replies

• My first guess would be that this user is somehow not linked to a default queue. The link is via the queueid attribute on the systemuser entity. I don't think you can query on this attribute in Advanced Find, but the following SQL query should identify this:

Select * from filteredsystemuser where queueid is null

As to how it happened, that's difficult to know - was there anything unusual about how the user was created (e.g. created via the CRM API, rather than the CRM UI) ? Similarly

And as to how to fix it. If a suitable queue exists, then it should be possible to set the queueid on the systemuser record. There are 2 ways to do this:

1. The supported way would be to use the CRM API to do an Update request to set this

2. The unsupported way would be a SQL Update statement

If there isn't a suitable queue, I think the safest option is to create a new user, though this would need a new login name. Otherwise you might be able to create a new queue, or link the user to another queue, but either of these may cause future problems

Microsoft CRM MVP - http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ http://www.excitation.co.uk

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:01 AM
  • thank you for your reply. I had our dba try this query and it seems that table is empty? it returns no results at all.

Another user has mentioned unchecking  “Automatically move records to the owner’s default
    queue when a record is created or assigned”... I don't know the impact this will cause so I am hesitant to try it in production.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:53 PM