Options to change the font and richness of UI in crm 2013. RRS feed

• Question

• Please provide me the css to change the font and richness of UI in crm 2013. Also I am hiding and showing many grids based on some conditions, so there is lots of blank space displayed. how can we remove this empty space and makes CRM UI to look better.

I am aware this is an unsupported customization, however our client still need it.

Monday, November 17, 2014 1:33 PM

All replies

• Add new section and put your sub grid inside that and hide the section instead of sub grid. This will remove white spaces.

Regards, Saad

Monday, November 17, 2014 1:43 PM
  • Thanks Saad for your quick response.

In my form, some sections are having fields and some sections are having grids. Due to this alignment is not looking good. 

We are facing the below issues:

Consider there are three sections in my form. There is a lots of space between each section. Even though I changed the Tab properties, still the space is not reduced.

Also our client requested to change the font size and font family for all the attribute values.

We tried to achieve it by changing the Styles present in the server (in which CRM installed). But those are not reflected even after IIS restart also.

Can you help me in resolving this issues.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 8:34 AM
  • Please share a screenshot of your form for better understanding.

To change font size there is no supported way. I think you can refer this unsupported way.

Regards, Saad

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 8:54 AM