none
Switching between different forums with different languages RRS feed

• Question

• Well, before that unnecessary forum update, which made it all more confusing, came out, I was able to easily switch between different forums with different languages (e.g the German Powershell forum and the English Powershell forum). Now it just tells me, that there's no thread avaiable in that language.

Was that really necessary? So now I have to switch my language, everytime I visit a forum with another language?

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

Need any links for images like CodeBlock? Go here.

Friday, June 21, 2013 11:15 AM

Answers

All replies

• So now I have to switch my language, everytime I visit a forum with another language?

Livio,

no you haven`t to. You can just e.g, if you are on the forum using us-US and allready have "assigned" the english powershell forum, you need to filter using "all languages"... it is just to hard to explain ;-(

Here is a link for english and german powershell: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=winserverpowershell%2Cpowershell_de&filter=alltypes%2Calllanguages&sort=lastpostdesc

Hannes

If you have got questions about this, just ask.

In a perfect world,
    users would never enter data in the wrong form,
    files they choose to open would always exist
    and code would never have bugs.

My Forum Threads

Friday, June 21, 2013 12:22 PM
  • Ya I've just seen that. Thanks anyways.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

Need any links for images like CodeBlock? Go here.

Friday, June 21, 2013 12:36 PM