Outlook plugin - CRM 2011 - error during lead synchronization RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

We are testing the Offline capability on CRM 2011 and we are facing at an issue. we are non able to go offline.

I click, "Go offline" and everything seems to start smoothly, but during the leads synchronization if there are lead to be synchronized where the owner is the user logged we get the following error:

Failed move data for entity 'Lead' during action Insert, countRows=43595. Contact your Microsoft Dynamics CRM administrator for assistance and try to go offline again

Here my questions:

1) Is possible synchronize Leads? If so, what should I do?

2) Daes a diagnostic tool for CRM 2011 exist somewhere? If so, How it works?

Thank you so much for your help,

Nicola

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 9:30 PM

All replies

• yes, you should be able to take Leads into your CRM Outlook Client Offline database.  You should be able to use the CRM Outlook Client Diag tool under the Microsoft Dynamics CRM program folder on the user's machine.  Select the Windows button from the taskbar, All Programs, Microsoft Dynamics CRM...., Diagnostic Wizard.  When the wizard opens, select the synchronization box and go to the Advanced tab and select the Tracing checkbox.  Select Ok.  Reproduce the error and immediately unselect the tracing checkbox. 

You can find the trace log under the Appdata Local folder for the logged in user C://users/<username>/appdata/local/microsoft/mscrm/traces.

Go through the trace file and search on the word error.  Hopefully you'll get more information about the error and be able to identify the solution

Regards, Donna

Saturday, November 19, 2011 2:38 AM