PLease help urgently --- deletion of cache or request for crawl RRS feed

• Question

• Please HELP.

Some confidential personal information of a client came up on a Live Search through our portal. We deleted that information from our portal. However when our client search her name on Live Search it is still

showing the OLD PAGE in the CACHE.  

Whats the process to request Live Search to delete the CACHE or recrawl our portal page in order to get the updated information on Live Search.

How can we get the Live Search CACHE deleted or request Live Search to recrawl the page (if at all).

Thanks ahead for your advice,

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:03 AM

Answers

• Can you give me some indication of what the content is or the site? Without more information, I won't be able to help you.  If you need confidential help please submit the content to lswmp at Microsoft dot com.

Jeremiah

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 4:23 PM

All replies

• Can you give me some indication of what the content is or the site? Without more information, I won't be able to help you.  If you need confidential help please submit the content to lswmp at Microsoft dot com.

Jeremiah

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 4:23 PM
  • Hi Jeremiah,

Thanks for your response.

I dont see that page coming up again on Live Search (probably your bot crawl it recently). So we are good for now.

I will keep looking and will connect if this issue comes up again,

Your responsiveness is appreciated,

AA MM

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 4:46 PM
  • I also have a site that has multiple pages that need to be removed from the live cache as soon as possible due to private information being listed.

The live site has been corrected however the cache is still available.

I have tried to email lswmp at Microsoft dot com. however it bounces back. I have re-submitted the site to be crawled as we have also added the no cache meta tag.

What other options are available for a speedy remove of the cache link?
    Monday, February 25, 2008 3:42 PM
  • Same situation here.

Anyone ?? - Need a speedy removal.

Thanks

Sunday, March 30, 2008 7:25 PM