Http error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a big problem with MSCRM.

When I try this : http://mscrmServer he said

Microsoft CRM Error Report:
    Error Description:
    An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Error Details:
    Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

Full Stack:
    [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.CheckPrivilegeGroupForOrganization(WindowsIdentity identity, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.GetPrivilegedUserCallerAndBusinessGuidsFromThread(WindowsIdentity identity, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.GetCallerAndBusinessGuidsFromThread(WindowsIdentity identity, Guid organizationId)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.InProcessCrmService.Execute(Object request)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.ServiceCommands.PlatformCommand.ExecuteInternal()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.ServiceCommands.RetrieveCommand.Execute()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.DataSource.Retrieve(String entityName, Guid entityId, String[] columns)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.MasterSiteMap.LoadMasterSiteMapInternal(Guid organizationId, DynamicMetadataCache metadataCache, Boolean useReferenceXml)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.MasterSiteMap.LoadMasterSiteMap(Guid organizationId, DynamicMetadataCache metadataCache)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.MasterSiteMapCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(MasterSiteMapCacheKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.CreateEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.LookupEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.SiteMap.GetSiteMapForUser(IUser user, Client client, Boolean isOffline, String forceGroupProfiles)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.UserSiteMapCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(UserSiteMapCacheKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.CreateEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.BasicCrmCache`2.LookupEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.UserSiteMapCache.LookupEntry(Guid userId, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Web.Loader.ConfigurePage()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppUIPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Web.Loader.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

[HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.]
       at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
       at ASP.testcrm2_loader_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Can anyone help me ?
    Thanks in advance
    Tuesday, September 15, 2009 8:42 AM

Answers

All replies

• Have you installed the latest update rollup?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 8:55 AM
  • Hello Roman,

Thanks for your reply

I'm not the administrator of mscrm.

But he told me that he made it before.

And he didn't know where the error came from.

Do you know what this exception means :

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.CheckPrivilegeGroupForOrganization(WindowsIdentity identity, IOrganizationContext context)

I don't know where i have to looking for : Active Directory, database, server...

Thanks for your help
    Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:10 AM
  • Hi,

which is the role of the user you are trying to log in with?
    Do you have this issue with all the users? What happens if you try to do the same with the CRM system admin user?

It seems to me that you are facing a problem while trying to get the priveleges/roles for the user that is trying to access:
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.GetPrivilegedUserCallerAndBusinessGuidsFromThread(WindowsIdentity identity, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityLibrary.GetCallerAndBusinessGuidsFromThread(WindowsIdentity identity, Guid organizationId)

Thanks,
    /André
    Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:59 AM
  • Hello andré,

Thanks for your reply

For all the roles i have the same error

When I look the traces, it says :

>Exception encountered when trying to load string from custom resources System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.InProcessCrmService.Execute(Object request)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.ServiceCommands.PlatformCommand.ExecuteInternal()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.ServiceCommands.RetrieveMultipleCommand.Execute()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Caching.CustomResourceLoader.GetCustomResources(Guid organizationId, CustomResourceCacheKey cacheKey, String lastModifiedOn)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Caching.CustomResourceLoader.GetCustomResources(Guid organizationId, CustomResourceCacheKey cacheKey)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Caching.CustomResourceLoader.LoadCacheData(CustomResourceCacheKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.CrmMultiOrgCache`2.CreateEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.CrmMultiOrgCache`2.LookupEntry(TKey key, IOrganizationContext context)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Caching.CustomResourceCache.LookupEntry(CultureInfo culture)

And this :

>Cache item with key CRM_CUSTOM_RESOURCES{2eca03d6-ca05-47c9-8761-ff075eae257d}1036 was not found in cache CRM_CUSTOM_RESOURCES

Is someone know what is the CRM_CUSTOM_RESOURCES and where can I find it ?

Txs for your help
    Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:32 AM
  • André,

did you CRM installation ever work?

Please check if you have the following groups in your Active Directory. They should have been created with the installation of CRM.

PrivReportingGroup
    PrivUserGroup
    SQLAccessGroup
    ReportingGroup
    UserGroup

Please check if these groups have any members.

Please consult the installation and implementation guide for details about which user/machine should be in which group.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ceb5e01-de9f-48c0-8ce2-51633ebf4714&displaylang=en

This article could also give you some know how about the crm AD groups:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B946677&x=13&y=9

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:44 AM