none
Preplogic Free Voucher Offer Scam: Has anyone been able to redeem this offer RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased a practice exam for MS Exam 70-680 that came with a free exam voucher.  I made an attempt to redeem the exam voucher offer and was told I had to wait 30 days.  No where in the offer I purchased stated anything about a 30 day wait.  I was prepared to take the test when I purchased the exam as my final study preparation.  My 30 days were up on 11-9-2010 and now I am being told it will take 4 to 6 weeks before I get gift card to purchase the exam voucher, another requirement that was not mentioned when I purchased the exam.  Up until now I had be satisfied with the preplogic products I have purchased, but this will make me less likely to purchase future products from preplogic.  As I am re-certifying for all the certs I hold this is unfortunate for both preplogic and myself.  I have faxed my voucher request form but have not been contacted on its status.  I feel that preplogic intentionally misled me with this offer and should revise their policy to make sure customers understand the long process (up to 2 1/2 months) required to redeem the exam voucher offer.  When I did a search of preplogic and scam it returned hundreds of complaints about misleading offers and unresponsive support from preplogic.  I truly hope that preplogic will honor my purchase by sending me the gift card or exam voucher ASAP.
    Friday, November 12, 2010 12:44 AM

Answers

• Thank you for your entry here. I would never buy anything from an untrusted source. But I said that multiple times already. So I see it as some kind of trust, when Microsoft refers to a company and if the company is a Microsoft Gold Partner.

And at least at SelfTestSoftware I saw offers including an exam voucher! (But check the additional information! I think I read that it is only valid for the US! Maybe there was much more but I stoped after that because I am from europe.)

With kind regards,

Konrad

Friday, November 12, 2010 6:47 AM
    Answerer