Didn't give the Oem Compact disc of Xp RRS feed

• Question

• I have purchased old system of IBM which is having genuine Proof of license certificate of Authenticity  window xp professional with Product key <deleted by Moderator> but the  seller didn't give the Oem Compact disc of Xp can you send me license compact disc or i have to purchase new geniune xp compact disc from Market.
    • Edited by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:30 PM do not post your product key in a public forum
    Saturday, May 12, 2012 5:04 PM

Answers

• "navin4287" wrote in message news:bc17a67f-dea9-4a69-af40-8063a9428aae...
    I have purchased old system of IBM which is having genuine Proof of license certificate of Authenticity  window xp professional with Product key <redacted> but the  seller didn't give the Oem Compact disc of Xp can you send me license compact disc or i have to purchase new geniune xp compact disc from Market.

Please delete your Key form your post! - or it will be stolen and blocked from activation!

You should contact IBM/Lenovo for details of whether they can still provide the necessary Recovery media for your system

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, May 12, 2012 5:49 PM
  • Saturday, May 12, 2012 6:16 PM

All replies

• "navin4287" wrote in message news:bc17a67f-dea9-4a69-af40-8063a9428aae...
    I have purchased old system of IBM which is having genuine Proof of license certificate of Authenticity  window xp professional with Product key <redacted> but the  seller didn't give the Oem Compact disc of Xp can you send me license compact disc or i have to purchase new geniune xp compact disc from Market.

Please delete your Key form your post! - or it will be stolen and blocked from activation!

You should contact IBM/Lenovo for details of whether they can still provide the necessary Recovery media for your system

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, May 12, 2012 5:49 PM
  • Saturday, May 12, 2012 6:16 PM