none
Save Error when saving an encoded Html as Signature

Question

• Hi all,

I find that in the previous Forum, your signature can be edited and recognized directly by Html codes. However it's VERY HARD to recognize and edit because they're all encoded:

Please fix the problem or just offer us an editor just like the 'reply richtextbox" that can let us switch between Rich Text Format and plain text (encoded ones).

If you think one reply solves your problem, please mark it as An Answer, if you think someone's reply helps you, please mark it as a Proposed Answer

Help by clicking:
    Click here to donate your rice to the poor
    Click to Donate
    Click to feed Dogs & Cats

Found any spamming-senders? Please report at: Spam Report

• Edited by ThankfulHeart Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:01 AM Modify the title
    Wednesday, September 25, 2013 6:38 AM

Answers

• Well……A very strange problem is that if I directly edit my signature in the answer box, and then switch to "Html" formation by clicking the "Html" button, cut all the generated codes and paste back to my signature box, click save, everything seems file.

Click For donating:Free Rice For the pool

For spamming-sender issues, you can either report it at fissues@microsoft.com, or just find "Report Spam Here+Number" at Forum Issue.

• Marked as answer by ThankfulHeart Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:17 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by ThankfulHeart Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:17 AM
    • Marked as answer by ThankfulHeart Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:22 AM
    • Edited by ThankfulHeart Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:24 AM
    Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:17 AM

All replies

• Hey!

Another very very strange problem is that if the auto-encoded as your signature and click "Save", an error page will be popped up.……That's absolutely abnormal. Why? I didn't see that before.

Temporaily I have to remove Html-Encoded signature directly, Details see this......

So Microsoft if possible, please fix it as soon as possible;)

• Edited by ThankfulHeart Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:03 AM Apply a new prove
    Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:01 AM
  • I agree with Richard's suggestion from the other thread.

Have you sent an email in to fissues? If not, that's probably going to be the quickest way to get this fixed for you. I haven't seen an actual Microsoft employee around here in a little while.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Maybe there's still a chance for hope, over 12,000+ strong and growing)

Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:11 AM
  • Well……A very strange problem is that if I directly edit my signature in the answer box, and then switch to "Html" formation by clicking the "Html" button, cut all the generated codes and paste back to my signature box, click save, everything seems file.

For spamming-sender issues, you can either report it at fissues@microsoft.com, or just find "Report Spam Here+Number" at Forum Issue.

• Marked as answer by ThankfulHeart Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:17 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by ThankfulHeart Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:17 AM
    • Marked as answer by ThankfulHeart Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:22 AM
    • Edited by ThankfulHeart Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:24 AM
    Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:17 AM
  • Here comes my new signature, and sometimes it cannot recognize some font, that's the problem……

For spamming-sender issues, you can either report it at Microsoft Spamming Issue, or just find "Report Spam Here+Number" at Forum Issue.

• Edited by ThankfulHeart Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:22 AM Modify
    Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:22 AM
  • I am not clicking on that link in your signature, but to me this doesn't sound like a good idea to give such links. If it's a technical blog, it's OK. Anything else - I'll be skeptical.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 3:47 PM