SQL Server Data Projects - Filter Explorer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have just started a new SQL Server Project in VS2017. I have two questions,

1. is it possible to filter the SQL Server Object explorer (left hand side) by schema name?

2. I have imported a database within the solution (right hand side), all the tables have appeared by sorted by schema. is it possible to have the stored procedures appear as well?

Thanks

• Moved by 宝宝徐 Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:54 AM
    Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Cameronh,

Thanks for your posting.

>>1. is it possible to filter the SQL Server Object explorer (left hand side) by schema name?

Not sure if the doc could answer your question:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/ssms/object/filter-settings-object-explorer-and-utility-explorer

>>2. I have imported a database within the solution (right hand side), all the tables have appeared by sorted by schema. is it possible to have the stored procedures appear as well?

Walkthrough: Using Stored Procedures

and I suggest you post this issue on SQL Server Data Tools forum to get professional answer.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Fletch Zhou Monday, September 18, 2017 8:46 AM
    Friday, September 15, 2017 5:30 AM