Windows Word License for Mac Windows RRS feed

• Question

• Will my Office for windows license work for office on mac? I don't think it will, but I was just checking.
    Sunday, December 7, 2014 11:11 AM

Answers

• If you have an Office365 license that includes the option of downloading desktop versions, then your license key should work with Office for the Mac 2011.

Kind Regards, Rich ... http://greatcirclelearning.com

Sunday, December 7, 2014 10:31 PM
  • Hi Elite May Cry,

I agree with Rich. 

In addition, this forum is for developers discussing developing issue about apps for Office. If you have any other issue about end-user, I suggest that you get more effective response from Microsoft Community Office forum.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, January 9, 2015 6:55 PM
    Monday, December 8, 2014 8:12 AM

All replies

• If you have an Office365 license that includes the option of downloading desktop versions, then your license key should work with Office for the Mac 2011.

Kind Regards, Rich ... http://greatcirclelearning.com

Sunday, December 7, 2014 10:31 PM
  • Hi Elite May Cry,

I agree with Rich. 

In addition, this forum is for developers discussing developing issue about apps for Office. If you have any other issue about end-user, I suggest that you get more effective response from Microsoft Community Office forum.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, January 9, 2015 6:55 PM
    Monday, December 8, 2014 8:12 AM