none
Firefox does not display outlook email that can be used.

Question

• The firefox browser's home page is msn.com. I use live.com as my email. When I open my email, the 'outlook' start logo appears then my email appears. At that point the scroll bar between the folders column and the inbox emails appears. The scroll bar permits me to pick a folder. But after appearing it disappears quickly and I am unable to perform anything on my email account. It did work in the past. As an example, the arrow in the past would turn into a hand with an extended index finger. Now the arrow does not change and I an unable to perform any functions on my email account.

Please advise how to get everything to work as it did in the past.

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, February 23, 2016 5:42 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Friday, February 19, 2016 10:54 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Please ask in the Outlook.com forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 5:41 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 5:37 PM
  • Hello,

Please ask in the Outlook.com forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 5:41 PM