Question on Video Automation Software RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

I have created a Video Automation Software, that plays the videos from the playlist... My question is, how can I export the video that is playing in AxWindowsMediaPlayer into a video server to stream to the internet on http://listen2myradio.com/video-streaming-free.php?

Thank you!

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 2:32 PM

All replies

• Windows Media Player and therefore AxWindowsMediaPlayer, to my knowledge, do not support transmission of Video Streams for videos they are playing.

VLC media player seems to be able to stream though but I've never tried it. If you decide to use it then questions about it should be asked at approparite forum of VideoLAN Organization which are under the Support button at the link provided.

La vida loca

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 5:46 PM
  • Windows Media Player actually can stream, but it is very very limited, you can see the limitations here.

Thursday, July 16, 2015 2:17 AM
  • Ok, but how can I stream from Visual Basic?
    Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:06 PM
  • Ok, but I cannot add VLC to Visual Studio to use instead of of AxWindowsMedia Player...
    Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:07 PM
  • Ok, but I cannot add VLC to Visual Studio to use instead of of AxWindowsMedia Player...

What you don't know you can learn from VLC's website or searching the net.

Google search results for "VLC Media player vb.net"

La vida loca

Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:26 PM
  • Hi rari.paunescu,

As the VLC is third-party, it is not supported here.

I suggest you posting your issue to the official forum for help: https://forum.videolan.org/viewforum.php?f=14&sid=bb23065c9fba3448f2bda297ca6b74c1, Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
    Youjun Tang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, July 24, 2015 6:53 AM