Unable to upload whitepaper RRS feed

• Question

• I couldn't upload the hite paper even after trying many attempts
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 2:22 PM

All replies

• hey thers no prob in uploading whitepapers...donno wat cud b the prob for u...can u provide me wid more details on wat ur prob is...
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 2:38 PM
  • i hope so the prob may be with ur browser ..the site is absolutely free from bugs...
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:26 PM
  • t pblm may b wit ur browser... nothing pblm wit t site... try IE7... it works well...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:28 PM
  • hi, jus say wat prob u hav got....along wid the prob u face...so that we cud hlp u out...
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:41 PM
  • Same with me too.. I uploaded 1 paper but another two are not getting uploaded! I don't know what is the problem
    Thursday, September 27, 2007 1:36 PM
  • I tried uploading using IE 7 but still its not getting uploaded for me
    Thursday, September 27, 2007 1:49 PM
  • can u plz specify t pblm exactly?

Thursday, September 27, 2007 2:12 PM
  • without u guys givin a detailed explanation abt the prob u face how come v suggest u the soln...some one explain the prob clearly...
    Thursday, September 27, 2007 4:10 PM
  • How can we help you if you dont give us the error message.

But i am asuming that you have this problem that you have uploaded the whitepaper, but its still not showing on the site.
    The admins manually check the whitepapers, so wait for a day or two, and you shall see your whitepaper in the listif its approved byy the admins.
    Thursday, September 27, 2007 5:36 PM
  •  

that is not difficult just note dat u can sent the file in pdf or in doc form only
    Thursday, September 27, 2007 7:55 PM
  • i WAS ALSO HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM ,

SO I WROTE mail to admin they informed me that once u upload the whitepaper, it is first checked by the administrator for verification, then if it  finds it appropriate then only its uploaded,

But since trying more than three times, count gets increased for  max three articles, so new ones cant get uploaded.

i have submitted my article thrice without getting any points.

Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:22 PM