none
Dev essential benefit for linux academy not working? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am not sure this is the right forum, but I have not found a more specific one...

I have just registered for VS dev essentials, and I think the benefits are awesome, but the one that s supposed to let you have 2 months with Linux Academy is not working, with an "invalid key" error.

Any advice on this one?

thanks

Riccardo

Friday, June 2, 2017 8:25 AM

All replies

• Same here, invalid key. Haven't found any solution. 

Viktor

Friday, June 2, 2017 9:14 AM
  • Here  too.
    • Proposed as answer by mukeshsh Friday, June 2, 2017 4:25 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by mukeshsh Friday, June 2, 2017 4:25 PM
    Friday, June 2, 2017 2:40 PM
  • Not working for me too
    Friday, June 2, 2017 4:25 PM
  • Hi Riccardo,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, your issue is about the Dev essentials. From the dev essentials page, I found the support ways like Contact Us or Site Feedback and please redirect to the appropriate forum to seek for a more professional support, thank you for your understanding.

BTW, after research and I found some other community members mention that you need to activate your benefits in the email that sent to your email by Microsoft.  When you click join the dev essentials and you will get the activation email sent by Microsoft to activate those free benefits, please make sure you activate them by clicking the link in the email.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 5, 2017 3:12 AM