Everything going to be over RRS feed

• Question

•  

The contest is over by this time .. .. .!!!!!!

bye guys .. . .. .

All the best for ur future . .. . ..

Thursday, May 29, 2008 4:30 PM

All replies

•  

Bu bye . . ..!!!!!

Thursday, May 29, 2008 4:37 PM
  • oh is it? wen will the results be announced? and before that, when will the points be updated? looks like nothing is going to happen still!
    and, any certificates atleast for this? and if at all, till which rank?
    and any felicitation for the winners? ofcourse m not among them.. but still.. just to know..
    Saturday, May 31, 2008 12:54 PM
  • Ranks

All members would get a rank based on their points. Students would be able to check their ranks in the contest on an ongoing basis.

Opportunities and Rewards

• Top 300* members in the contest (based on ranks) would be evaluated for being “Student Partners” with Microsoft. Within these top 300 members:
          o Top 3 students would each get an XBox 360!
          o Next 10 students would each get a Windows phone!
          o Next 50 would each get 2GB flash drives! - OR Winner may opt for Gift Voucher of Rs. 2000/-.
    • Hundreds of other goodies ranging from software CDs & desktop calendars are also up for grabs !

* Top 300 with a minimum of 10,000 points

* The final decision for distribution of reward will be with Microsoft.

Saturday, May 31, 2008 4:30 PM
  • Other Aspects

• Point’s accrual starts from the date of registration in the contest.
    • Points Status and ranks for members would be available to them online.
    • Points earning shall cease on 31st May 2008.

Saturday, May 31, 2008 4:31 PM
  • all this is wats gn alrite. but wat is the reality?! coz i dont c d pts updated for a no. of things. in short, there r a no. of unresolved issues even now after the contest is over. so what now? wats gonna happen and when (if at all)

and there is no offense being made. it is very critical to express our views very clearly always. so i request this to atleast end well and cover up for all the problems the competitors have experienced through the course of the contest.
    Sunday, June 1, 2008 1:52 AM
  • guys, to my surprise, i got login points today!!!
    Sunday, June 1, 2008 2:39 AM
  • i have always seen my login points update immediately. the only life i could visually detect in student rockstar!
    Monday, June 2, 2008 5:12 AM
  •  

Even the home page was not updated .. . .

I think we cant do anything . .. .

Monday, June 2, 2008 7:45 AM