server 2008 70-691 training center courses RRS feed

• Question

• I am a work for a transnational corporation. The competition is quite fierce here; I have to learn the latest server 2008 technology so as to get MCTS certification.
    Now I am preparing for Exam 70-691: Windows HPC Server 2008, Developing. Quite hard to find learning materials, and no learning courses are listed on the official website. Would your guys please recommend me the training centers which you have attended, helped you learn the technology and achieve the certification?
    Excellent courses with less cost. Both online and offline is OK for me.
    Thanks in advance. 
    Wednesday, October 14, 2009 6:35 AM

Answers

• I am sorry ,i did not sit the exam 70-691.maybe you can google 70-691 online course .
    hope it useful for u

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, January 8, 2010 3:17 AM
    Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:53 AM

All replies

• I am a work for a transnational corporation. The competition is quite fierce here; I have to learn the latest server 2008 technology so as to get MCTS certification.
    Now I am preparing for Exam 70-691: Windows HPC Server 2008, Developing. Quite hard to find learning materials, and no learning courses are listed on the official website. Would your guys please recommend me the training centers which you have attended, helped you learn the technology and achieve the certification?
    Excellent courses with less cost. Both online and offline is OK for me.
    Thanks in advance. 

Any contact informtaion? I would like to share my experience with you.
    Wednesday, October 14, 2009 6:44 AM
  • I am sorry ,i did not sit the exam 70-691.maybe you can google 70-691 online course .
    hope it useful for u

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, January 8, 2010 3:17 AM
    Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:53 AM