Trial Version of Office 2007, All programs included: Need Word, Excel and Powerpoint RRS feed

• Question

• I have a trial version of Office 2007. I am currently working on an assignment for my college class, IT101, as well as two final projects that require Microsoft Word. I believe my trial period is expired, but am unable to locate the Prodcut ID activiation code. I went to About, uner Excel Options, as instructed, and it is not listed. I also looked in the verification e-mail, as instructed, and it's not in there either, and have verified my e-mail address with Microsoft. How can I obtain the Product ID code, so I can continue to use Excel to finsih my work? I plan on purchasing Office 2007 Home and Student, but am waiting for additional credit to be put on my credit card. This will not happen for at least a week from today, March 3, 2008.

Can anyone help me figure this out? Is there an extension to a trial version, and if so how do I go about obtaining it? If not, is there an optional way of purchasing MS. Word, Excel and Powerpoint without a credit card, or going to a vendor offline? I need these programs ASAP. This is the end of the term, and my two finals are due in one week - March 9 at 9am ET.

isaac_hayes_1977@hotmail.com <-- also my AIM username -

Thank you for your help.

Sunday, March 2, 2008 7:56 PM

Answers