How to ocs assosiate a contact with a "response group" RRS feed

• Question

• I need to be able to programatically update a "Response Group" workflow contact assosation (i.e. Who is the active contact that is tied to a a response group ). I can do it manually via the OCS R2 "Response Group Configuration Tool" but can not find an obvious way of doing this via an api, web service,powershell or other programatic interface.
    Friday, September 25, 2009 8:03 PM

Answers

• Hi
    Regarding your question: we do not have a command-line tool to change the contact for an existing workflow. However, since both, ocs contact obtects and RGS workflows are exposed through WMI, you can update an existing wordflow with a new contace object through any cmd tool which allows working with WMI. You should just make sure that you are using Contact which was created for RGS(and not any other UCAS APP)

Regards!
    Thursday, October 8, 2009 9:00 AM

All replies

• Hi
    Per my know, there is no other way to achieve it.
    May be some I do not know.
    I will do more research about it and tell you!

Regards!

Thursday, October 8, 2009 2:53 AM
  • Hi
    Regarding your question: we do not have a command-line tool to change the contact for an existing workflow. However, since both, ocs contact obtects and RGS workflows are exposed through WMI, you can update an existing wordflow with a new contace object through any cmd tool which allows working with WMI. You should just make sure that you are using Contact which was created for RGS(and not any other UCAS APP)

Regards!
    Thursday, October 8, 2009 9:00 AM