none
Can I use exam 70-480 coupon second time? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

I had booked exam (70-480) (Jump Start) with FREE Promotional code..unfortunately I was not able to do exam on the date I had decided.

My question is Can I use same coupon code(FREE exam) for book another appointment with Prometric ?

If it is possible then how to use the promotiona code (I mean same as previously used)..

Thanks for help

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 2:39 PM

Answers

• No you cannot use the code again and Prometric would already have your details on file so you probably won't be able to create a new account.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 10:27 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I think you can do it using another user account, if the promotional code is still available.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 2:48 PM
  • It is only possible if you get another account and another promotional code since you already used the code even if you did not go to the exam. If you would have cancelled the exam there might be a diferent story.

Good Luck with your exam!

Please Vote as helpful if you find this useful. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 3:41 PM
  • No you cannot use the code again and Prometric would already have your details on file so you probably won't be able to create a new account.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 10:27 PM
  • Visheshsoni,

Yes, it was free that's why you didn't took it serious and missed it and even if get it again you may again miss it.

Pay the fee i.e. USD 150 and you'll never miss it, believe me.

Microsoftee www.informitsys.com
    Solved your problem, please click Mark As Answer it help others with similar problem find solution.

Sunday, March 3, 2013 6:40 AM